It's nice to feel like we're getting close. This morning, I increased my estrogen to 2 patches and we're also exactly 2 weeks from the transfer!!
I wish I could say I'm excited but quite honestly, I'm terrified. I really haven't been feeling well. My lower back is really bothering me. I'll be seeing my chiropractor this afternoon. Plus, I have a massage on next Friday! I've been laying in bed most nights resting and falling asleep early. It is helping and I do start to feel better. But, once I get up in the morning for work, I feel awful again. This morning, I woke up and was tired but felt better. I've been at work for one hour and already my back hurts and my feet are throbbing. I just want to go back to bed and lay down. I think I will feel much better once I get the go ahead to start progesterone. My thick lining is making me NERVOUS!!!
1 day ago


8 comments:
I can only imagine how nervous and anxious you are, but I am feeling so excited and positive for you!! You have some perfect blasts waiting to snuggle in.
Two weeks will fly by!
Sorry about your back, hoping the chiropractor can get your kinks worked out. Keep your eyes on the prize--two beautiful blasts waiting for you!
Wow, you are getting close! I'm sorry about the pain -- I hope the chiro and massage can help. :(
The next two weeks are gonna FLY by. Before you know it you'll be back in Denver reunited with your embabies.
I am so sorry you are feeling crappy. This all takes such a toll - physically, mentally and emotionally. I hope you have a chance to rest this weekend and the next 2 weeks fly by. C'mon lining - do what you are told:)
I just can't wait! Less than 2 weeks now...
Sorry you're feeling bad. As Em said above, try to rest as much as possible over the next few days.
Hope you are feeling better! I am sure your body has had it! You deserve a nice massage! Hope that helps. Wow...1 week and 5 days to go...it's almost here! Hang in there!!!
Ugh, back and foot pain is just the worst!!!
But, you are so close and I'm getting excited for you!!
Post a Comment