I can't believe that the time is here, FINALLY!! I am excited, nervous, scared, you know it, I feel it. The nurse called and we have our transfer on Friday at 12:30pm, Denver time, of course. My hubby talked to her since I was not home so I am still not sure who will be doing it. We have to arrive at 10:15 since I need to have bloodwork done, sign paperwork and do acupuncture. We will be transferring 2 embryos. If anyone has extra fingers or toes to cross, prayers they can say, or even just good vibes, I would greatly appreciate it. I'm still unsure as to whether we will find out the sexes or not.
I have tons of stuff that I need to do so I'm going to wrap it up. If I appear to go missing for a few days, please understand that even though I'm on bedrest, I will probably stay off email, facebook, nest, blogs for a bit as to remain calm and relaxed, trying to avoid outside irritations. :P It's been a long road to Friday and I want to make sure that I do everything in my power both physically and mentally for this to work, no regrets! Thank you everyone for being so unbelievably supportive. I don't think I can ever explain how helpful it is whether it be a comment to my blog, giving advice, sending me wishes or talking to me daily via email to help keep me sane. It's been more helpful than anyone will know.
I'll try to update after my transfer but I can't make any promises, I'm sure that I'll be high on valium.
Happy Halloween! :)
1 week ago


13 comments:
Best of luck sweetie! I will cross everything I can and will definitely say a few extra prayers for you guys on Friday.
I will be thinking of you on Friday!!!! I am soooo excited for you!
Hugs!!
WOW! Just tomorrow!
I am so thinking & praying for you, girl!
Take all the time you need "off" & rest as much as you can for those little ones! :)
GL tomorrow!!!! I hope everything goes smoothly at your transfer.
Good Luck - and safe travels!
Keeping you in my prayers!
Of course you have all my thoughts, prayers, good wishes and everything is crossed! I wish you the very best of luck, and you will be in my thoughts tomorrow.
Good luck!! I'll be thinking of you! All the fingers and toes will be crossed for you!
Now that it's finally here, all seem a bit surreal.
Will continue praying for you. Sending good & positive thoughts and the very best of wishes your way.
Oh Lord, positive outcomes only,
Amen.
Best wishes,
Anna.
GOOD LUCK!!! I hope this is the best halloween ever!
Good luck, and have a safe trip!
Good luck! I'll be at CCRM early early on Friday morning for my post-trigger blood draw but I don't think we'll pass each other. I'll be sending good thoughts up to the transfer floor though!
I hope you have a good transfer!!!
Post a Comment