Tuesday, October 21, 2008

2 new patches today!

Yippee! so exciting, isn't it? No, not really, I know, it's quite boring for me as well. It is getting close and I feel like I can almost reach it. It's just a little bit out of my reach. I'm sure that has alot to do with Friday's ultrasound and bloodwork. I'm just hoping and praying that my lining is cooperating. I will be beyond bummed if I'm cancelled. I'm not even sure if that is a possibility or just plain in my head because I'm so paranoid and guarded.

I can't believe my ticker says 1 week and 3 days. The time has started to move a bit quicker and this weekend should fly by. Of course, I can't wait to have my FET done but I just want to be in Denver. You always hear how people travel to Denver and don't leave or move there, I can completely see why but it's ever more than just that Denver is beautiful. Denver has positivity for me, it's my happy place. Right now, my life is consumed with TTTC because it takes so much time to learn about it all and to cope with it. Denver is where the positivity is, where the good things w TTTC have happened and most importantly, it's where my embryos are. It's hard to explain and maybe I make sense. If this works, it's where my children will have been conceived, if it doesn't, it's where the closest thing I will ever have to biological children will have been for me. Ok, I feel like I'm just rambling now....

Ok, on a lighter note, did I mention, I REALLY REALLY want to see snow?!? It's been 20 years for me. Snow or not, this Floridian is going to freeze her butt off in a little over a week!! ;)

3 comments:

Polly Gamwich said...

1 week 3 days will be here before you know it!

Rachie Pachie said...

All right... it's getting so close! :)

We have friends in Denver that hubs is hoping to go visit & ski. Seems too cold for me, but a weekend visit would probably be a nice getaway. And a
"vacation" with a purpose.

Are they planning to put back 2 or have ya'll even talked about that yet? Since I've never done it, I'm not sure if you discuss this the day of or before the thawing?

Hope the US goes great on Friday! :)

PS: Thanks for your response on the stimming time! It gives me a much better idea of what to expect!

Emily said...

I am so happy that Denver is a happy place for you. I know this is just the beginning of your happily ever after...

20 years since snow??? Wow, that is something this Buffalo girl can't even comprehend!