YES, I am counting!!! :)
I woke up this morning with a sore throat. I am praying to god that I'm not sick. It wasn't too bad this morning and it does feel better. Please Please Please, I can't get sick right now!!!
1 week ago
through infertility, pregnancy and life with a baby, 3 IVFs including one at CCRM with CGH testing which brought us our sweet baby girl. Now, our journey to baby #2 continues at CCRM!
6 comments:
Let's think positive - it was probably just too dry in your home last night. Drink lots of fluid, including some orange juice, and eat extra healthy! Just REFUSE to be sick!!!
One more thing . . . whenever I even think I might be getting a sore throat, I switch toothbrushes. Sounds silly, but who knows what's lurking there. I also curtail the kissing and ramp up the hand-washing.
Can you take an airborne? We swear by it, but I know your meds list may be limited right now. Feel better!
No no no...don't get sick. Sending out good health vibes to you!
I can't believe you only have a little more than a week left now. How exciting. I am sure your u/s is a big milestone and once that is done you will have cleared another hurdle and will be ready for Denver!!
I am getting so excited as you get closer and closer!!!!
My cold is already working it's way out - yours will, too!
Post a Comment