Friday, October 24, 2008

New Medication - Estrace!

I heard from my nurse, estrogen is 157, a bit lower than they'd like but my lining is great. She said that's what was important. I will start taking estrace twice a day, starting tonight. She said once I take it, my estrogen will shoot up and be fine in time for transfer. I'm still staying on 2 patches. That's about it! I have progesterone check on Monday.

3 comments:

A said...

thank god it's not a shot, huh? Glad to see everything's going well so far. Can't wait for you to be out in Denver and under their control (wow, that doesn't sound good, does it?) lol. You know what I mean! :-)

Emily said...

You are just checkin things off the list left and right!

Estrace is on my med list for this cycle too - a new one for me. Hopefully it's a good change for us!

Lisa said...

yea!! So when do you leave for Denver? Who is your nurse? Mine was Cammie but I spoke to Jennifer mostly. Loved her! If you see her, tell her I said hi and the triplets are still going strong! :) The "triple pattern" basically looks like, when they look at your uterus, there is a dark white line on the screen right in the middle, so it's like (from top to bottom) darker, white stripe, darker again...hard to explain, but I have heard that is what you want to see, ideally! I had it and look at me now! You're next!!!