Didn't my ticker just say 2 weeks and 3 days? woah, ok, that time flew by...
I just took my LAST lupron shot. BYE BYE Lupron! I will NOT miss you one freaking bit. You are a major pain in the ass. It was also my last SHOT! NO MORE NEEDLES! hooray for that. Of course, the last one hurt. Tomorrow, I start tetracycline, medrol and progesterone! I think I am in need of all 3. Medrol and progesterone are going to help so much with all this pain from lupron. AND, tetracycline is hopefully going to help with this allergy thing I have been having. I think it has turned into a sinus infection. I did google it and it looks like it can be used to treat that, thank god!! I have been doing the sinus rinse and it is helping but I think that it's just so bad that the sinus rinse isn't cutting it. I think I need to be using the sinus rinse as a preventive measure weekly.
So, that's about it! We leave for Denver on Thursday morning, direct flight at 730ish. We arrive in Denver on Thursday, 9:30am. On a bummer note, the forecast is NOT looking good for snow. The highs are suppose to be around 65 w lows in the 40's. So, it is definitely a change from this awful heat here in South Florida but I was hoping to see some of that white stuff.
My progesterone check is Monday! :)
1 week ago


4 comments:
Hey, in Denver, it could snow at any time!!!
So, so excited for you!!
I bet the mountains will have snow on them that you can see from a far.
Go read the article on my blog about the CGH. It's AMAZING. So excited for your FET it's not even funny.
:)
Today in Denver it was 70 degrees! But when I flew in on Thursday morning (9:55a) it was 32 degrees! Go figure.
The days are flying by!
6 days?!?! Whoa! That is crazy! I hope you are feeling better soon. Buh-bye Lupron and good riddance!
Post a Comment