Sunday, October 12, 2008

Hormone Headaches

I think these headaches are from the estrogen. The one I had on thursday was AWFUL. It did get better on Friday but when I switched patches on Saturday, it was back. Oh well, nothing I can do about it really. I'm taking tylenol.

Tomorrow, I switch the patches again and on Wednesday, I bump up to two patches. I also have my first set of bloodwork and ultrasound on Wednesday. I hope that goes well. I'm a bit nervous about the whole lining thickness thing after the first FET. I really think that first FEt was a disaster because my lining was way too thick!! I just hope that doesn't happen this time.

6 comments:

DAVs said...

I hope you get good news with your lining.
How thick was yours when you were worried? I *think* CCRM won't do it if it's over 17 mm? Does that sound right to you?
I worry about having a too thick lining, too, but Dr. M assured me with the depot lupron pre-treatment I wouldn't...we shall see.
Hope the headaches get better!

Unknown said...

Wow, it's getting really close now. I'm sorry about the headaches. But hopefully it's all for a good cause:)

Emily said...

sorry about your headaches and sorry for being mia. much to tell - email you in the morning!

Rachie Pachie said...

Sorry to hear about the nasty headaches. :( Especially since you gotta change + add one tomorrow.

Hope the lining scan goes well & to think it's only 2.5 weeks away! :)

Retro Girl said...

I'm sorry about the headaches and hope they start to go away soon!

Josée Martens said...

Good luck at your check tomorrow. Hope to hear good news.

Headaches Suck!