Tuesday, October 28, 2008

HOLY MOLY! I leave in 2 days!!

I am so excited. I just have to get through 2 more days of work. We've both packed for the most part, more him than me. I'll finish up tonight since I have an appointment with my therapist tomorrow night. I won't get home until late and I want to get to bed early since our flight is early. Fortunately, the past 2 nites, I have woke up twice to go to the bathroom. I really don't get it. Last night, I woke up at 345am and 545am. When I got up at 545am, I could believe how badly I had to go. So, I shouldn't have a problem getting up for our flight.

I'm really not digging the progesterone suppositories. Besides the absolute grossness of them, I am sooo irritable and aggitated. Plus, I'm not sure if this is a coincidence but I am so itchy in random places but it's an intense itch. It's driving me bonkers especially since I can't take anything for it!!

I am so anxious, can't wait to get to Denver!!!

14 comments:

Emily said...

I had a dream about your trip last night - except instead of Denver, it was Alaska and I was going with you - by train. It was random!

I hope the next 2 days fly by!

Sorry about the supps - I never really minded them, but I know some people dislike them strongly.

Retro Girl said...

May the next two days go quickly for you! I agree about the supps - I didn't realize how utterly gross they were. Boy, did I get a surprise after my first one! May all continue to go well in your preparations.

Gena L said...

The 2 days will fly by! I can't wait to hear/read when you announce even better news. Good luck to you and your hubby. I hope your dreams are achieved in Denver!!

Rachie Pachie said...

Itching sucks! I hope that subsides soon!

TWO DAYS!? That's awesome! I sure hope they fly by!!

g said...

WHOOOOHOOOO!!! your almost there!!! i cant believeyou leaving in two days!! thats awesome!! you will be KU'd SOON!!!!!!!!!!!

Lisa said...

YAHOOO!!! It'll be here before you know it!! I'm hoping you are cooking lots of great follies and have a safe trip there!

FSUSammy said...

Before you know it you'll be on that plane heading west!!! Wooohoooo

Lisa said...

I am truly getting so excited for you!!

BTW, I got up 3 times to go to the bathroom last night! Maybe we were both bloated from the lupron and it's working it's way out now!

Amy (TheGiggleWorm) said...

Hope the next two days fly by for your!!!

Kristen said...

I can't believe the time is here!!!!!!!! I'm so excited for you and T!!!!!!!!!

Kristen said...

I can't believe the time is here!!!!!!!! I'm so excited for you and T!!!!!!!!!

Lisa Wagnes said...

Good luck, safe travels & have an awesome FET!

Jill said...

You are so close!!!

I know you've already received it, but I gave you an award in my blog -- I hope it is a good luck charm. :)

A said...

Oh, SO exciting!!! Yeah, the supps are gross. I'm not a fan, but I still think they are 800% better than the PIO shots I had to give myself. Those sucked much worse. :-)