Friday, October 3, 2008

Lovely Lupron! and a Poll!

I hate it, I really do. I'm hoping my massage tonight with the best massage therapist EVER makes me feel better. I'm so sore. My ankles have been swelling from who knows what! I guess too much salt. Tomorrow is my LAST birth control pill!! Can you believe it? I am so excited. I hope AF arrives timely so I can begin the estrogen phase.

It's funny someone posted a reply to one of my posts that I should enjoy my last few weeks not being pregnant. Holy Crap?!? I might get pregnant? Seriously, it really NEVER dawned on me that this might work. Of course, I'm trying with the hope that it does but I just don't think like that anymore, my last period, my last few weeks not pregnant, no more tampons. Those thoughts were thoughts during IVF #1, maybe #2, thoughts of possible due dates but not anymore. Now, I never think more than a week out and take it one step at a time. Could this really work???

Ok, I'm also going to add a poll regarding finding out the sexes. Being we did the CGH testing, we are able to find out after the transfer takes place. We are leaning one way but I'm curious what others would do. OK, post what YOU would do, find out the sexes or not. Don't post what you want me to do, I realize everyone is going to want to know!! I do have the option of finding out what they are if this works but I want to know what I should do at the transfer. Thanks!

7 comments:

FSUSammy said...

Silly girl yes this could be your last AF for quite some time. So "enjoy" it. LOL Remember thinking positive does wonders so keep thinking positive.

Jill said...

This IS going to be your last period! Lots of hope and positive vibes being sent your way!

I think you know how I voted on the poll. :-)

A said...

Yeah, I'm right there with ya on that. I NEVER EVER EVER thought it'd work. I just wanted closure. Surprise! You're in the best hands possible, and it *is* possible!

A said...

Ok, one more thing. They did NOT offer the genders at transfer time. I had to ask. *and* from what I can gather, they won't tell you the genders of the remaining embies, either. Just at tx time. (we only had 2)
The embryologist also only said they looked 'really good', didn't mention that one was hatching *that very moment* or anything! And take your camera.
Eeeek, so exciting!

Emily said...

I am so glad you enjoyed your massage!

Yay for the end of BCP. This is it for you!!!!

DAVs said...

Good luck good luck good luck! Hoping you can put away all that period paraphernalia for a good long while!

Anonymous said...

If I ever get to that point, I will ask for the gender.

By that time I would have gone through a lot that I would like that concession :) One less surpise!