Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Seriously?!? Could time move any slower?

This is AWFUL. Every day drags, every hour drags, I can't focus, can't get any work done. Maybe I will feel better tomorrow after bloodwork and ultrasound? who am I kidding?!

First check of estrogen tomorrow and an ultrasound, please let these patches be working right!!

7 comments:

Lisa said...

Hi Christi! As far as the patches, the only real side effect I had was a reaction to the adhesive. I would get raised welts from them. It helped to put baby oil on the skin before applying them (not a lot, but it helped with the itching). I actually have pics on my blog of the welts I got. You could be getting headaches from them too...I don't think I did, unless the welts overshadowed them! haha! good luck!!!

April said...

Hi. Are you using CCRM? How do you like them? How has it been traveling? I am trying to decide when/if to go there. I've only done 1 IVF so far, and I don't know when it's kosher to go. Also, are you using the patches for low estrogen in general? or for a thin lining?

thx :) april

Jill said...

Good luck! You're getting so close! Yay! Yay!

Emily said...

gl! i will be thinking of you!!

g said...

i hope all goes great tommarow!! and hope that time starts to go by quicker for you!!! :)

Kate said...

GL for your first check!! I hope all of your hormones are rising:)

Rachie Pachie said...

Looking forward to seeing how the scan + bloodwork went! :)