Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Yikes, here goes nothing!

So, I spoke with my nurse and got my revised calendar. So, here it is:

10/9 to 10/25 - start estrogen patches and work up to 4 patches per day.
10/26 to 10/30 - start endometrin three times per day, start tetracycline and medrol, stop lupron (THANK GOD!!!)
10/31 - Embryo Transfer :)

I have to have bloodwork and ultrasounds three times, 10/15, 10/24 and 10/27.

We fly to Denver on 10/30 and return on 11/2. Here goes nothing. Now, I just want my embabies back in me, once they are, all is good with the world, for a little while anyways...

Also, my nurse just informed me that once I start estrogen patches, no more caffeine. :(

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

woo hoo lots of patches, blood draws and drug cocktail for the rest of the month for you! Keep strong!

Rachie Pachie said...

Hope you have that all written down... okay, I know you have it written, but DANG! that sounds confusing! And overwhelming.

For some reason, I thought if you're doing a FET cycle, you don't have to have so many ultrasounds? Or am I wrong? Or does CCRM just want ya to?

Glad your early visitor didn't ruin your dates! :)

g said...

YAH for getting started and getting your calender! WHOOOHOOO your on your way!!!

Jill said...

Boo to no caffeine! I swear that's the hardest part for me. I love my daily Diet Coke. :-)

But, yay to schedule revisions and your transfers coming very soon! Can't wait for you! So freakin' excited!!

A said...

AWESOME!!!

Rachie Pachie said...

Gotcha (about the ultrasounds)! :)

I'd feel better with two, too, since you just don't know if it's a full go unless they clear ya!

Emily said...

The end is in sight!!! How exciting!

Enjoy your drug cocktail!

I am happy that you get the sweetest treat of all on Halloween!

FSUSammy said...

Yay! Eek on no caffeine, that sucks but its a good habit to break anyways ;o)

Amy (TheGiggleWorm) said...

glad your period didn't mess everything up :)

yay for a schedule!

Holly said...

You are on your way!!!! HOw cute...halloween. I think that is a very good omen:)

Josée Martens said...

You got it. Go straight, pick up a pregnancy, and off to BRU to get a registry for you!