Friday, October 24, 2008

Looks like we're headed to Denver! :)

I had my bloodwork and ultrasound this morning. My lining is at 11! :) The local doctor said he likes to see it at 12-14. He also said something to the nurse about trilateral something? Anybody know what that is? I have heard of the triple stripe so I'm wondering if that is. I'm not sure. I did look at the monitor and I thought I could see the 3 lines but I'm no doctor. So, I will wait to get the all good from Colorado but it sounds all very good!!! :) I'll update once I hear from them.

Have I mentioned how much I love Schoolcraft and CCRM? When I did this locally, my lining got to be 17.5. BUT, because he saw it coming along too fast last week, he cut me back on estrogen. When I mentioned to the RE here that is doing my monitoring, he was like, eek, yeah, 17.5 is a bit to thick. GEESH! I could never get my old RE to say that. oh well, whatever. It seems like every single concern that I've expressed to CCRM has been addressed and/or resolved. I got nothing but headaches and random explanations when they were expressed to my doctor at home. Now, to just get pregnant!!

9 comments:

Kate said...

YAY!! I am sure you are so relieved to have that done. 11 sounds great with a week left to the transfer. So exciting.

Make sure you pack lots of warm clothing.

Retro Girl said...

I'm glad your lining is better this time around...I agree with your sentiments about CCRM. As I just posted on Davs blog, I felt so cared for while I was out there. I hope this is a good start to a BFP!

Lisa said...

Way to go!!

I'm so excited for you. And yes, trilamiter is the three lines -- which is exactly what they want to see!

Good luck in Denver, I'll be watching and praying!!

Amy (TheGiggleWorm) said...

You are totally getting knocked up in a week!!!!

I am glad your lining looks better.

DAVs said...

Glad the lining cooperated with a little help from the masterminds that make up CCRM. Have a safe trip and wave hello if you see me in the waiting room!

Emily said...

Looks like all treats in your Halloween bag this year! HOPING for the biggest treat of all in a few weeks.

I am so glad you are happy with CCRM.

Jill said...

That is great news!!! I hope you get an awesome Halloween treat or two!

Rachie Pachie said...

All right! Glad to hear that your lining is right on track! :)

Never heard of the trilamiter... that gives me something to google! LOL

Just one more week... So exciting!

Lisa said...

Yea!!! Your lining sounds perfect!! It would be wonderful if we could be pregnant together (prayers for both of us!)!!