Yesterday, I changed my patches, two more. It sounds so exciting. I was suppose to go up to 3 patches yesterday but because the lining was already getting thick, he's cut back. Hopefully, it's enough. I also only have 6 MORE lupron shots!!! It's the only shot that I have to do right now and it'll be so nice to not have to do it. It's really not a big deal. The needle is very thin and 95% of the time, you can't even feel it going in. But, it's just the thought of a shot and the medication. For those who haven't taken it, it's an EVIL medication. It makes you feel horrible, headaches, joint pain, etc...
This weekend, I still felt horrible. I took a 4 hour nap on Saturday and a 2 hour nap yesterday. Of course, I slept in both days. In addition to feeling like crap for all this, my allergies are killing me. I took zyrtec and benadryl which helps along with the sinus rinse. Of course, the nurse told me that when I start progesterone, I can no longer take either one of those. I know most people take benadryl but for some reason, they do not want me taking it.
So, that about sums it up. I have my next check on Friday. I'm so worried that it'll be a no go but there's nothing else we can do, everything is being done that can be.
1 week ago


9 comments:
You are so close! I'm glad you only have a few more lupron shots -- that drug is evil.
It is going to be here before you know it.
yOU ARE GETTING THERE!!! YAH!!!!!!!!! So excited for you!!!!!!!!!
You're right... You are, and can only do your part. Here's to hoping the rest will fall perfectly into place.
The 30th will be here in no time-- I know, not fast enough for you, but it will get here.
Best of wishes
Both nervous and extremely excited for you at the same time.
All the best,
Anna.
I can so relate!
Hang in there. The meds wreak havoc on us all. Be kind to yourself, and get your sleep. It'll be here before you know it.
Cheers to only 6 more lupron shots! I hate that stuff. Made me the moodiest person in the world. Hang in there. Hoping for a good appointment for you on Friday.
Your ticker seems to be moving super fast these days, though it probably doesn't feel like it to you :)
Yay for 2 more patches and super yay for 6 lupron - hopefully only 5 by time you read this!
Take care and be good to yourself!
Stay positive! You are so close to going to Denver. I hope your allergies start treating you better soon.
Lupron sucks for so many people! i wish it wasnt part of the protocol! Ill pray you dont have terrible side effects
Post a Comment