We arrived on-time and safely this morning. We have to be at CCRM at 10:15am. Dr. G will be doing my transfer, he also did my ER! I am so excited.
We are off to enjoy some more time in Denver. It is GORGEOUS here, perfect weather. While I really wanted to see some snow, the trees are amazing, orange, red, yellow... BEAUTIFUL. I'll try to take some pics and post.
1 week ago


13 comments:
Ill be thinking of your and your beautiful embies!!!
Best of luck!!! Will be thinking of you tomorrow.
Glad you made it safely. I'm sure Denver is beautiful right now. Best wishes for a successful transfer and a couple of relaxing days of bed rest!
Good luck tomorrow!!!
Glad to hear you arrived safe and sound. Now it's time to go pick up your embies! Good luck tomorrow morning!!!
Thinking of you all day and wishing I was there with you!!
Good luck!!
Yay for Halloween!! I will be praying for you today. Good Luck!!!
Good luck! May this be your best Halloween yet!
You're on my prayer list!
EEEEKKKKKKK!!!! I have been thinking of you all day long! I hope you are enjoying bedrest!!
Happy Transfer! You are PUPO right now. Hope you are relaxing and enjoying the babies. :-)
Thinking of you and praying that all went well.
Best of wishes and good health
God Bless,
Anna
Hope your transfer went well. Can't wait to read all about it!
Post a Comment