Thursday, October 23, 2008

2 New Patches!

so thrilling, I know, the excitement is unbearable!! I have to contain myself as well. ;)

Well, there really isn't much to report. My allergies are still driving me bonkers. I'm not sure how I'm going to live without zyrtec but with everything, I'm sure I'll manage. The sore throat seems to have gone. Thank God! So, I guess I will see how I continue to feel. I'm going to get some OJ this morning, as well. Thanks for the idea Ms. J!

Tomorrow is my BIG ultrasound, praying for the perfect lining! I will feel so much better tomorrow once all is said and done. I'm looking forward to NO more lupron. The shot last night was a bit bloody, quite unusual but it happens.

I can't believe that assuming if all goes well tomorrow, I will be in flight to Denver at this time 1 week from now! It is suppose to be high of 59 on Halloween and low of 39! :) They got snow last night so we'll see if it plans to come around for me. I'm so hoping and praying not only that this works but that it's the LAST time that I do lupron, the last time I do shots, the last time I deal with this. I so badly want to put everything that I can about this journey behind me. I have so much good and so much bad from all of this to take forward, I just want to do it already. It's way time that I moved on along with so many others who have been through just as much if not more.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hope all goes well tomorrow. I can't wait to hear how your lining is doing. I hope this is the last time you are doing all of this stuff too. It's time for this to all be over already!

g said...

ONLy one week away!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHOOOHOOO!!!! your getting so close!!! i am so pulling for yoU!!!!

Gena L said...

Good luck with everything tomorrow...only 1 week to go!!!

Denise said...

Good luck tomorrow!

You're the second person tonight who has told me we got snow the other night. We didn't get any at our house, which is weird because we are right up against the foothills. I know the mountains got snow. It is definitely cooler this week. It wouldn't be Halloween around here if it weren't cold!

Kate said...

GL at your U/S!!!