Friday, October 31, 2008

Happy Halloween!

Transfer is complete, I have 2 embryos happily inside me. Both embryos that were thawed survived. One thawed at 100% and the other at 98%. I'm not sure what that means exactly but he said you really can't get better than that. Dr. G said it went well, looks good and one of our embryos was hatching on the screen. We didn't take a picture and we didn't ask what they were. Honestly, I was so caught up in the moment and amazed by seeing them that I completely forgot. I am off to continue bedrest and focus on my embabies. Thanks everyone for the amazing support.

My beta is in over a week or so. I have alot of anxiety about it so I would appreciate it if no one would pressure me to POAS or ask about my beta. For now, I want to enjoy that I have them back and focus on that. Thanks!

20 comments:

FSUSammy said...

Yay! I'm so glad it went well and they both did so well with the thaw. Rest rest rest!!! And more importantly take care of those embabies

Lisa said...

Happy Halloween!! I hope those embabies are snuggling in tight and wish you all the luck in the world!!! Rest up and GL!!!

Anonymous said...

So happy to hear it went well. Go embies go!! Get lots of rest and relax as much as possible! Hope the next couple of weeks go fast for you!!!!!

Emily said...

Happy Halloween (for about the 3rd time today!) I am so glad things went well today!

I think you got the best treat of all today - 2 little pumpkins snuggling in for a long winter's nap:)

Thinking of you!

A said...

Awesome!!! You know, one of mine was hatching, too. ;-) I'm thinking lots of happy-relaxed-uterus-for implantation thoughts for ya. Hang in there for the bedrest. When do you head home?

Anonymous said...

yay!!!!!! you just rest, relax and let those embabies do what they have to do! So many of my thoughts are with you and Tom! xoxo

Retro Girl said...

Congrats on a great transfer! I'm glad you got your embabies back, and I hope they are snuggling away!

Polly Gamwich said...

Neestle on in, oh loved little ones ... get on in there nice and snug!

Yippee!

Josée Martens said...

Congrats. I am so happy you've got your babies back with you. Travel home safely. And no pressure, I promise. Enjoy every moment of being pupo. I look forward to celebrating with you in a little over a week!

Jennifer said...

I'm so glad everything went well! I'm thinking of you and those embabies, and hope they're snuggling right in!

Lisa said...

Yea!!! Oh, sweetie, yea!!!! As you know, we're both in this together......I'll be here if you want to talk during this wait!

notetoself said...

Thinking good thoughts for you. We do our first IUI tomorrow, and I'm already dreading people asking "do you feel pregnant yet?". Here's hoping our 2ww goes by quickly! ;)

Jennifer said...

Congratulations on a great transfer! I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you — can't wait to hear your good news!

Linda said...

Yay! I'm hoping and praying that your embies snuggle in for the next nine months!! :)

Jill said...

Glad the embies are finally back where they belong! Hope they are busy implanting right now. Good luck and you know I'm always thinking of you and Tom!!

Lisa Wagnes said...

Great news!!!! GL & have a restful week!

Kate said...

Sounds perfect. Have a safe trip home and, as much as possible, try to relax and think positive.

Amy (TheGiggleWorm) said...

yay! GOOD LUCK!!!!!!!

I hope your wait seems quick

Rachie Pachie said...

Been thinking about ya all weekend! :)

Great to hear how well they thawed!

Rest yourself!

Lisa said...

Christi - congrats on a great transfer! To answer your question, my local doctor that did all my local monitoring did my beta. He is an RE so his office was open 7 days a week. GL and rest rest rest!!!