Sunday, October 26, 2008

I'm giddy, no shots tonight!.

It's so nice to not take lupron tonight! But, I added so many new drugs today that it takes a ton of coordinating. I added the progesterone suppositories and I have to do that 3 times a day. I also started medrol which I have to take at bedtime. Plus, there's the usual prenatal vitamin and aspirin. I am also taking tetracycline which I started tonight. I have to take it 4 times a day and it has to be taken 1 hour before a meal or two hours after, not within an hour of iron or antacids. Geesh. I think that's all of them. Honestly, I'm having a hard time keeping track of it all. Plus, there's also the estrace and estrogen patches. I hope that I don't forget any of these. I think once the tetracycline and medrol are done that it will be easier. I have to continue taking the rest until my beta and hopefully until I am weaned off at some point....

So, we're at 5 days now and I am very excited. My hubby got together everything he's bringing and we got together our toiletries. Being we are not checking luggage, we have to make sure everything fits in the quart size bag and is under 3 ounces. I started putting together some things in my suitcase as well. I'm kinda worried we won't have room for everything but I refuse to check luggage. I just want to get off the plane and go!! I can't wait to get my embabies back with me.

3 comments:

Jennifer said...

I'm excited for you!

g said...

it is hard to kedp track for sure.. i have used a spreadsheet in the past for each day and would check off each med as i took it.. that seemed to help.. Best of luck to you!! wont be long now!! i am so excited for you & cant wait to hear about your trip! keeping everything crossed for you!!!!!!!!!!

Josée Martens said...

All those meds! Crazy I know. A far cry from the days where we were scared one beer might get us pregnant. LOL. This will be a Happy Halloween indeed.