Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Lupron is underway....

Yesterday was horrible. Around 4pm, I started getting a headache which turned into a migraine. I took some tylenol and it barely helped. I went home, took a shower, got into bed on some moist heat since my neck strain was causing it. I did finally start to feel better so I got up and ate some dinner. It got worse again so I tried some ice which only temporarily helped. On top of it all, I had to start lupron yesterday which causes hot flashes and migraines! So, I wasn't thrilled, of course. My first one and I already have quite the bruise. I was surprised to see it bleed so much. Anyways, 4 more bcp and hopefully, AF will arrive timely so I can become a sticker book. Honestly, I would rather a shot than those patches. They are a pain but whatever it takes....

I am going to visit the chiropractor to see if an adjustment helps with this pain. Luckily, I have a massage scheduled for Friday! :)

7 comments:

g said...

YAH!! your on your way for sure!!! i cant wait to follow the rest of your progress!! :) sorry about the headaches! they sux! i hope they are no more!! (((HUGS))

Kate said...

I hate lupron. I remember those horrible migraines like it was yesterday. Hopefully AF will come soon and give you some relief. That always seemed to be the answer for me. GL:)

Anonymous said...

Hope you're feeling much better today.
A massage sounds incredibly relaxing already! Hope it helps a ton.
All the best
Anna

Rachie Pachie said...

Hope the adustment helps!

So exciting to know that by the end of the month you'll be reunited with some of your little ones! :)

Ms. J said...

I am all for the chiroprator, hee hee, being married to one! (Trust me, this does not mean I get regularly adjusted or lack for body aches - after all, dentists' wives get cavaities, too, eh?!)

My hairstylist visited my husband during her 4th and 5th IVF cycles, on the exact same protocol days, each time. BOTH her 4th and her 5th IVF cycles WORKED! Now, I am not saying chiropractic was the magic bullet, but it can't hurt, right?!

My hairstylist likes to joke "Your husband got me pregnant!" She has two little boys now (2 years old and months old)

Amy (TheGiggleWorm) said...

yay for the massage on friday. I hope you feel better soon

Anonymous said...

Lupron does that??? My RE said no such side effects to anticipate!

Anyway, did you have your ticker problem figured out? There is not a problem actually. It's just that your blog's theme compresses when you go smaller than the normal screen size. Try maximizing your screen view and your tickers will show up right.