Monday, September 29, 2008

WOO HOO!

Ok, I warn you in advance, little things make me happy. I went onto SW Airlines to see what airfares were costing for the time we need to go. I had checked 2 weeks ago and it was $99 each way per person which is a great deal! We were hoping to hold off until we got closer just in case BUT the airfares tonight were down to $89 per person per way. I couldn't resist. I booked it!! $400 to Denver and back, NONSTOP! :)

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ooouuu!!! That's a great steal..umm deal!!!! WOW. I would grab it too before they disappear.
Saving money is a 'good thing'!!

Buon Viaggio!!!
Anna

A said...

AWESOME!!!!!!!! That's such a deal! We ended up paying $500 *each*. Figures, doesn't it? But really, it's just all inconsequential in the grand scheme of things.

Lisa said...

Christi - I just know CCRM will be the trick for you too!! Can't wait til you go! Our 4 year anniversary was on 9/25 too! Gotta be a good sign!

g said...

cant beat SW.. we also got some pretty decent fairs!! glad u booked cause those low fairs would have dissappeared !! YAH!! your all booked!

Ms. J said...

I love SW. They rock.

Rachie Pachie said...

That is awesome! Spirit Air? My in-laws will fly to Detroit & back for like $9... it's ridiculous!

That is so great... so much closer to the day!!!

Emily said...

YAAAYYYY! I love SW!

Michele said...

Wow, that is fantastic!

FSUSammy said...

What an awesome deal! Yay!

Josée Martens said...

those are great tix. things are just going so well. enjoy your last few unpregnant weeks!