Yesterday, I went to get my prenatal vitamins refilled for the 25th month. Being my husband works for Walgreens, our prescription coverage is only good at Walgreens. We never get these kinds of things filled at his store as I'm sure people would fill them and start to talk. Well, yesterday, I went to the one across the street from my work. I went up to the counter and said my name but they weren't filled. I told her that I had done it online and I didn't think it worked. I noticed she seemed soo young and she filled it. I couldn't believe she was the pharmacist, I thought she was a tech. So, I noticed her name tag said pharmd. Sure enough, she was the pharmacist! She asked if I wanted a bag, I was like yeah, I have to go back to work, don't want to announce to the world what I got. She giggled and laughed. I thought to myself, HAHA, she thought I was newly pregnant, I bet. She should check my refill history. Of course, on the way out, I grab candy corn pumpkins and the cashier is pregnant. Yeah, I get it, my punishment for getting the candy corn.
So, here's the funny part, I know everyone is wondering what's so funny? I started thinking about it and just got this odd feeling about why the pharmacist seemed weird. DUH! Here's where I'm a COMPLETE MORON! I know her!!!! I tell my husband and he's like yeah, that's her. My husband's coworker, another store manager, had us over for dinner AGES ago. There was another store manager and his girlfriend there. See where I'm going with this... It was the other store manager's girlfriend. Fortunately for me, they are no longer together and hopefully she just won't say a word. But, it got me thinking. This world is VERY small. Your "lies" catch up with you eventually. I've been hiding this for almost 2 years now. How much longer can I hide it?
So, I guess what I'm saying is, I'd like to keep this a secret. I do still want to surprise someone when the day comes that I'll become a parent however that may be. So, please be sure to keep it between me and you! and the other people reading my blog, :)
1 week ago


1 comment:
LOL you've got it!
Post a Comment