Wednesday, September 17, 2008

HELLO? AF??? are you out there???

Ok, seriously, my AF has gone missing. No, folks, not pregnant. I am now on cd34 and while I may have a few signs that she's coming, I'm not sure. She really needs to get here. I can't get started on this FET until she gets here. So, GET HERE ALREADY?!?! I was pretty sick during ovulation time so that may have delayed it but this is getting ridiculous! I would like to start my birth control pill and make my arrangements. I have flights to book, hotel and car reservations to make, let's get this show on the road! I'm ready to get moving!

2 comments:

A said...

It's only not showing up because you need it to... ugh... good luck with the FET!!! Mine is on Monday (woah!). Btw, you'll LOVE the estrogen patches. They're GREAT.

Emily said...

She never shows when she is wanted! I hope she arrives ASAP and you can get this FET going! GL!! Doing the AF dance for you :)