Sunday, September 21, 2008

Great Day!

Today was a great day, the first one in a VERY long time. We went out on my BIL/FIL's boat, left around 830am and headed out. We got into the ocean and it was incredibly rough so we went back into the inlet. It was really hot but nice and sunny. The tide hadn't come in yet so the water was gross but we got to see lots of jellyfish or as my sister in law likes to call them, jellies! But, I didn't once think of this nightmare that's been going on. On our way home, of course, I realized it. But, atleast I had 5 hours where I didn't think about it. When we got home, I crashed. I was exhausted. We were suppose to have lobster dinner with my ILs but it was cancelled, major bummer! I hope everyone had an awesome weekend!

3 comments:

Lisa said...

Aw, sounds lovely! I'm glad you had a great day!!

Lisa Wagnes said...

So great to hear, hope the days just keep getting better (esp after H'ween!!!! :) )

A said...

Isn't distraction a wonderful thing?

Btw, no, we don't get photos. I asked if they did pictures and said no (looking at me like I was NUTSO). So I persisted and asked if I could take a pic of the screen. So that's what that is. Btw, no flash. They were all insistent on no flash.