Tuesday, September 2, 2008

OK, I am freaking out now!

Another one of my support message boards has threads by state. So, I am constantly checking Colorado's threads. It's very helpful with information. Well, there's a girl on there who was 1 week exactly ahead of me. AND, she got her CGH results today!! HOLY MOLY! 4 weeks! So, I'm guessing there's a possibilty I could get my results on Monday or Tuesday of next week. I can't believe it.... there goes oblivion, just when I was starting to enjoy it. Welcome Back Anxiety!!

11 comments:

Jill said...

Eek! How exciting!!!

Lisa Wagnes said...

That would be sooo awesome :)

Kristen said...

I'm so excited!!!!!!!!!! I can't wait to hear........

A said...

*gasp*! May it be short, sweet, and full of genetically normal embryos!

Did you know they don't tell you the gender of embryos you're transferring until *after* you transfer them? Interesting, no?

FSUSammy said...

Ahhhh that's exciting. I'm be freaking out too since it can be THAT close.

A said...

We're finding out. It kind of irks me that they know, and won't tell us... not that it matters (what the genders are), I just want to know!

g said...

I am hoping that you get that phone call very soon!!!

Josée Martens said...

Wow. That would be fantastic. I hope you do to. And mostly, I hope you get great news.

Jennifer said...

Oh my gosh, how scary/exciting! Wishing you zen to get through the next week and excellent results when you get them!

Unknown said...

Yay!!! How exciting!

Denise said...

Hope your weekend is okay and you're managing to keep your mind busy!