Saturday, September 20, 2008

And, we're off!

It's official, first birth control pill down the hatch! I have to say for the first time in a VERY long time, I've got hope. It's actually kind of scaring me because with hope, there can be a very big disappointment at the end of this if it doesn't work. I know, be positive, but please don't say that, it's just the reality of this whole thing, some people don't get pregnant and in the end, that could be me. Back to my point, hope. Tonight, my husband and I were doing our stocking up at Bj's, we usually avoid the baby clothes but for once, I let my guard was down. The shoes are right next to the baby clothes and my husband was looking at the sneakers. So, I temporarily allowed myself to look at them, to forget this nightmare and just pretend for a moment. My husband even looked at them as well...

I had hoped to do alot of blogging this weekend about everything that has been going on but I was so busy today. I cleaned all morning and after took a nap as I was exhausted and up early. After that, we headed to the mall as I needed to get something and off to BJ's and petsmart. Tomorrow, we are heading out on my BIL/FIL's boat and to the IL's for dinner. My BIL caught a ton of lobster so he's cooking up a meal for everyone There are some things that I did want to blog about so I will get to them over the next few days hopefully. Hope everyone is having a wonderful weekend!!

3 comments:

shawna said...

I am so glad that you have hope. I think that it makes the whole process just a little bit more bearable. I have hope for you!

Denise said...

So exciting that you're on your way now! The hope thing is scary, but you've got to have some to get through this. Good luck!

Emily said...

Hooray for HOPE! I am so glad you are underway.

Sounds like a great weekend! Enjoy the boat and the lobsters. YUM!!!!!!!