through infertility, pregnancy and life with a baby, 3 IVFs including one at CCRM with CGH testing which brought us our sweet baby girl. Now, our journey to baby #2 continues at CCRM!
Thursday, September 18, 2008
That was easy! Ask and you shall receive...
AF is here! :) If I had known all I had to do was ask, I would have days ago! I'll put a call into the nurse later today and get this rolling. When I have more information, I'll post. I am so excited yet scared to death....
6 comments:
yay for your period - probably one of the few times you are happy about getting it, right.
Good Luck!
Phew, one more thing down for you! Hope all goes smoothly from here on out...! Will be thinking of you!
YAY! This is awesome! :)
Woohoo! Time to go back to Denver. I can't wait to see your timeline.
Hah, asking, is that what we need to do?
So excited for you!
Great news! About time! ;)
Post a Comment