I know today isn't Halloween but Halloween is the day of my transfer! :) Well, atleast tentatively, it will depend on when my next period arrives after the bcp. I'll update more info on my calendar tomorrow.
I did get my embryos results. I don't know what quality they are but I do know that of the 3 bad, they were embryos 13, 14 and 17. Embryo 13 had an extra chromosome 4 and was a girl. Embryo 14 had an extra chromosome 2 and 15. It was also a girl. Embryo 17 was missing chromosome 16 and was a boy. Embryo 8 was the no result. So, we're left with embryos 1, 4, 5, 16 and 20. I don't know the sexes of those embryos.
1 week ago


8 comments:
Well, then, Happy Halloween!!
Actually, now that I think about it, if everthing goes OK with me, my retrieval (assuming I get that far) should be right around then, too!
Yay, I have always loved Halloween myself. It could be a very wonderful holiday season for you!!!
I am sorry about your embies, it made me sad to hear about them.
Hey--we'll be there at the same time! My tentative ER is Halloween.
I think I'll dress up, just to throw everyone off ;)
Happy Halloween!! You have 5 perfect little ones waiting to be transfered. You will definitely get a treat this year and not a trick:)
You will have all of my prayers on Halloween! I hope that everything goes perfectly from here on out. Good Luck!
Its so amazing that we can actually find out these things!! I bet those embryos are just perfect...10/31 is going to be a great day!
So are you doing bcps, lupron or estrogen for supression? If you have the opportunity to go for the E2, it *rocks*. I've seriously never felt so good. And the BD... *whistle*. Those are some great patches, lemme tell ya!
Anywho, we leave for Denver tomorrow, FET on Monday. I'll be blogging, so take a look if you have a chance.
btw, I can't wait to find out the gender of our frozens! It kind of bothers me they won't tell us beforehand but whatever... good luck!!!
Sounds like a fun Halloween for you!
Post a Comment