No worries, I did NOT forget, I know, 4 weeks. I really can't believe it. The first week was difficult and then, it was frustrating and exhausting. But, the last week did fly by by my standards anyways. There were some days of anxiety and frustrationg. Now, I'm terrified and anxious. I know that tomorrow is 4 weeks and 1 day which is the time that someone who was 1 week ahead of me got their results. Needless to say, my phone is always very close. I do not want to miss the call and have to wait over night to call back. Since they are 2 hours behind and typically call at 5:30 their time, you can never get anyone back that same night! I've had enough sleepless nights worrying over all of this.
I am praying for, of course, atleast 2 normals! But, I am really hoping for 4. This way, I have a backup plan in case the first 2 don't take. All I want out of this is a child, it's all I really ask for. I try to think about seeing 2 pink lines or the word pregnant on a test. I can't picture it. It's just beyond my wildest dreams that I will ever be pregnant and have a child.
1 day ago


5 comments:
4 weeks!!! Oh my goodness! You must be so excited and a bundle of nerves all at the same time.
You WILL be a mommy! I believe that with my whole heart, even if you do not right now (& that's ok- we have all been there).
Thinking of you!
I am anxiously awaiting your call, too!!
Yay 4 weeks down! Soon enough that phone will ring.
Wow - 4 weeks! I can imagine how anxious you are now for the call knowing that it could come at any time now. It won't be long before you are back in Denver.
I can't wait to see the post pop up that you have the news :)!!!!!
Hope you get yours at 4 weeks 1 day too...(or close to it!)
Post a Comment