Saturday, October 4, 2008

Birth Control is DONE!

Af has been given complete basic instructions, arrive on 10/8 so we can get started timely and then DON'T COME BACK!!!

12 comments:

Wishing 4 One said...

YEAH! I sent that aunt a message for you too.....missed your blog, but looking forward to being back.

Jill said...

YAY! You are getting so close!

Lisa said...

If she's nice, she'll come visit you on the 8th and then take a trip east and visit me by the 11th!

Gena L said...

AF better listen....good luck!! I'll be crossing my fingers and every other body part for you!

Josée Martens said...

Congrats! You are on your way now!

Lisa said...

yea! You are on your way! I can tell you what I did as far as finding out gender...I waited until after the u/s. I did ask after tx if they could just tell me if they tx all one sex or if there was a mix (we tx 3...obviously, duh!). They said there was a mix. Actually, I asked after my first beta...anyway, after we found out all 3 "took" I immediately called and asked what they put back. I didn't want to know what didn't make it if it was only one or two. Just my two cents and what I did! You will do what is best for you!

Emily said...

WoW! The time will fly now!

Rachie Pachie said...

Girl you are so close! Yay to the final BCP!

DAVs said...

One step closer to your BFP! YAY!

Kate said...

Yes, one last AF and then stay away for a year!!!

Amy (TheGiggleWorm) said...

yay for no more bcp! One step closer

g said...

whoooohoooo!!!!!!! lets get this party started!!!