I'm trying to clean up and organize my blog better. I'm hoping it will help me keep better track of all my favorite blogs. So, I want to get rid of my IVF #3 summary on the sidebar but don't want to lose the info. Here it is:
6/30 - BCP started - cd3 bw, FSH 5.3, AMH 2.6, LH 2.9, E2 28
7/14 - Lupron and Dexamethasone started
7/19 - Last BCP taken
7/24 - suppression check
7/26 - start stims - 150iu Gonal-F and 75iu Menopur
7/27 - TRAVEL TO DENVER :)
7/29- stim check #1 - e2 307
7/31 - stim check #2 - e2 868
8/2 - stim check #3 - e2 at about 2300 - reduce gonal-f to 75iu, keep menopur in the am at 75iu
8/3 - trigger tonight, e2 over 4000
8/5 - ER
9/11 - Results are in! 5 normals
9/20 - Start BCP
10/7 - AF arrived
10/9 - start estrogen patches - 1 patch every other day, reduce lupron to 5 units
10/15 - E2 is 78, lining is 8mm, YIKES!
10/24 - E2 is 157, Lining is 11mm, start estrace for low estrogen
10/26 - Progesterone is 13.6
10/31 - Embryo Transfer, estrogen 257 and prog 5.6, increased endometrin to 4 and increased estrogen patches to 4
11/9 - beta is 119
11/11 - beta is 276


12 comments:
CUTE, CUTE, CUTE!!!!! Looks great! Appropriate for the big holiday news!
Love the new blog look. You and Emily changing things up at the same time..hmmm..great idea to keep the IVF info, but hope there's not many reasons you'll need to look back. Here's to lots of great things that lie ahead with your pregnancy!
Love the look!
And also, congrats on BETA #2!!!!
Bet you can't wait for the U/S!
The new layout is SOOOO cute! Love it! :)
I love the new look! Now I want to redo my blog....
Cute new layout!
So, how come you headed to Denver the day after starting stims ... is there a reason you didn't do any local monitoring?
Love the fun new layout too! Yay!
So can I ask ... how come you didn't do any local monitoring when you started stims and before you flew to Denver ... do you not trust your local lab or did you just have the time off work?
Love your new bloggy home!
love the new background. I think my blog is on info overload, but don't know what to take off.
love the new look - and the ticker!
Love the new look, and what exciting news to share...yay again!
I love the new blog look. I also keep track of all my cycle data like that.
So have you told your family yet?
Love the new layout! yay for your 2nd beta! What a special holiday season you'll be having this year!! :)
Post a Comment