Thursday, November 13, 2008

Not much new to report...

No more betas since it doubled. But, I do go in on Monday to have my estrogen and progesterone checked. I'm praying the levels are up so I can cut back a bit on some of these meds. Currently, I'm on 4 estrogen patches every other day and 2 estrace pills a day. For the progesterone, I am on 4 prometrium suppositories. I was on endometrin but it was causing some issues. I'll spare the details.

My first ultrasound is scheduled for November 26th at 8am. I am praying to God that we see a heartbeat. If we do, we will tell the hubby's family on Thanksgiving. We thought about waiting for Christmas but it just didn't feel right since my parents do know. They watched my cats while we went to Denver so she knew what was going on. We didn't tell dh's family in case it didn't work or so if it did work, it would be a big surprise! I was afraid that something might happen but if it did, we'd be skipping Christmas all together and we'd need to explain anyways.

So, that's my update.

5 comments:

Emily said...

No news is good news!!!

Hope bw is good and you can cut down on the meds!

Jennifer said...

Hopefully you'll be able to stop all the meds soon! I go in on Monday for my first u/s, but we're probably only going to see the sac(s). Like you, we also plan on telling our families on Thanksgiving! It's so hard keeping this from my mom, but I think I can hold out 2 more weeks. Hang in there :-)

FSUSammy said...

I agree no news is good news. Another day closer to your first u/s!

Lisa said...

WOW!!! So exciting that your beta doubled and you are offically PREGNANT!!!! It will be so fun to tell your family the news. I understand being hesitant, but I say enjoy every single second. YOU'VE EARNED IT!!!

YAY!

Linda said...

Oh what a special holiday season you and your family will have this year!! I'm so happy for you!!

Linda (another FL gal)