1 week ago
Monday, November 17, 2008
Estrogen and Progesterone Update
This morning, I had my estrogen and progesterone rechecked. My progesterone was 9.6 and my estrogen was about 720. So, that means, I stay on the same meds. Bummer! I was hoping to come off of something. I need to continue my 4 patches every other day along with 2 estrace pills for the estrogen supplements. Then, I will continue my progesterone support but I am switching to PIO. I am insane, totally insane, yes, I know. But, I am having such a horrible reaction to the suppositories, I have now tried two different brands. My nurse said that I may start getting weaned after my next check which will be the same day as my ultrasound. I HOPE SO!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


10 comments:
Eek. Reactions to suppositories must suck. Hope you are feeling well otherwise.
Sorry that you aren't being weaned yet - we'll keep our fingers crossed!
Numbers sound good - sorry you can't back off any meds yet. YUCK to the supps - hope PIO goes smoothly for you!
Oh geez... PIO? You poor thing!!!!
I had to switch from the supps to the PIO too...it isn't fun, but it is cleaner:-) I have actually learned to prefer it...you get used to it! No more icky mess!
Those suppositories are just awful. I totally hear you that I'd rather do PIO than that. Sounds like everything is great so far though. I am sure you are excited for your first u/s.
Sorry you're stuck with the meds. I honestly liked the PIO's better...I know, I'm a weirdo. The suppositories were gross.
Just checking in...
Hope you're doing okay.
All the best,
Anna
How are you doing?
Those drugs are brutal. So sorry you can't get off them yet. But here's hoping you can soon!! I bet you are so looking forward to the next US!!
Post a Comment