That would about sum up how I feel today. I'm no idiot, I realize that I'm entering the "testing window." I could have tested today and maybe/maybe not have found out if it worked. I realize that but I just can't do it. I have to work for the next two days. I'm not the type of person who could test and still have hope if I got a BFN even knowing that today could be a bfn and friday could be a bfp. This is why I don't test early.
I'm terrified of this not working. I am going to be a complete disaster if it doesn't. It takes me so long and so much energy to dig myself out of an IVF BFN. I've already done it twice and I'm so afraid that I don't have the energy to do it again and proceed. I know I'll find it and move forward but I just don't want to go through it again. Also, please no comments to stay positive, I'm not being negative, just expressing my anxiety. Thanks.
1 week ago


8 comments:
I can't imagine how anxious you must be. I believe the "What ifs" really can take over our lives. Ugh.
Anything we can do to help you, even virtually?!
I just wanted you to know that I am thinking about you.
You are more than allowed to feel the way you do. You know that I'm here for ya if you need me. ((HUGS))
Hey - you may see me checking in from Tampa (like every day) but I just wanted to say Hi....and that I have been thinking about you....I will keep on checking :)
Maggie (MandJPP from thenest)
Virtual hugs coming your way. Hang in there!
You know, I just can't imagine this didn't work for you. A CGH normal blast that was hatching for goodness sake?? It's my dream :)
Good luck!
Thinking of you!!!!!!! BIG HUGS!!!
Sure hope that *somehow* this waiting can fly by or get a little bit easier! :(
Thinking about you.
Post a Comment