Saturday, November 8, 2008

8dp5dt, Did you think I'd cave?!

HA! I bet you thought I did. NOPE TRY AGAIN! The more I thought about it, the more I have just stressed over it. I really was going to test this morning. Let's face it, 13dpo?! But, my husband has to work. It's not so much about not being able to be together if it's positive BUT not having the support if it's negative. No one in our families know we did the transfer part yet except my mother who conveniently left for Europe on Monday, great timing eh?!?

So, the plan is that I will pee in a cup before we leave for the beta on Sunday morning. This way, I won't be crying as they draw the blood being it's my old clinic. Yes, I know they'll get the results anyways but it's the actual lady drawing my blood that I don't want to see me crying if it's negative. She's seen me cry enough. Then, when we get back, I'll take the test and we'll wait for the call. This way, we're prepared! Sorry, I know that it's torture and most people are POASaholics but just not me.

6 comments:

Retro Girl said...

You are so strong! Best of luck tomorrow.

Not Your Aunt B said...

Good luck tomorrow. Here's hoping your miracle comes true.

Michele said...

I dont blame you for not testing. I will be praying for you tonight!!!!!!

Denise said...

Wishing you the best of luck tomorrow!

Polly Gamwich said...

I think it sounds like a wise plan, and yes, you are very strong!

I pray for a beautiful little baby nestling in and some high numbers in a beta tomorrow.

shawna said...

I am so hopeful that this will be it for you guys. Good Luck!!