1 week ago
Thursday, November 6, 2008
Pseudo Pregnancy
For the past several days, I've had a zillion pregnancy symptoms. BUT, I do realize it's the progesterone talking. Today, I woke up, they're all gone including the major sore boobs and I feel like my period is on its way. Yeah, I know, I've heard a zillion times from girls, I felt just like I was getting my period before I got my BFP. I simply can't think that way. Does anyone have a crystal ball cause this crap is for the birds? really, it is. How am I possibly going to make it through this? I'm going nutz. I guess I'll go back to try and focus on my work but it's just so hard....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


9 comments:
You have amazing strength, and I wish you continued strength. This waiting is enough to make anyone crazy!
The drugs just completely mess with your head, don't they? *fingers crossed*
When's your beta? THe wait is just terrifying, isn't it?
Ooooohhh exciting. I've heard that A TON too. And it seemed to always be true. I am so excited for you. Not much longer now!
((((BIG HUGS)))) i know how stressful this wait is!!! but your going to do great...!! it wont be long now!! :) i am rooting for you!!! ;)
Hi, we transfered on the same day - hopefully we'll both have BFPs (my beta is Monday, is that when yours is?) Good luck!
jill
I know this week must be so hard. Hang in there, Monday is right around the corner.
The last few days are the worst! This is about the time I start losing my mind. I am thinking of you with everything crossed!!!!
**HUGS** you have been doing so well during this wait. Try not to look into all of the symptoms because you'll just go nuts. You are almost there.
I sent you an e-mail, but wanted to say that you know that I had zero PG symptoms!!! Hang in there--I know it must be such a whirlwind of nervous emotions!
Post a Comment