Sunday, November 9, 2008

I am another CCRM Success Story! BFP!

FIRST BFP at 8dp5dt at 3pm!



These two were taken this morning.







Ok, I think you get the point. I could continue to upload more, I do have more. And, I'm sure I'll continue to take more as the days pass. Now, I am officially addicted to POAS! I did cave yesterday around 3pm. I was describing some pains to a friend and she was like yeah, um, you are pregnant. That's round ligament pain. She seemed so convinced and I really did feel different so I caved. It's a good thing because around 4:30pm, I had some slight bleeding/spotting. So, I would have caved when I saw that anyways. Fortunately, the bleeding did stop before going to bed. Of course, I discussed this w CCRM, all is fine.

So, CCRM called w my beta this morning and it was 119. I'm pregnant. I did also ask what they put back since we did the genetic testing, it was one male and one female. I'm still in quite a bit of shock. I can't believe this is happening.

I know that some of you know me in real life. Please, I ask you not to tell anyone. I will not be telling family members for quite sometime.

34 comments:

Anonymous said...

OH MY GOODNESS!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!! This is so wonderful! I am so happy for you guys!!!!!!!!!!!

Michele said...

OH MY GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This is the greatest thing every! You just SO made my day. Congrats!!!!!

Jennifer said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!! This news has made me so incredibly happy for you guys!! Enjoy this time, you'll never forget it!!!!

FSUSammy said...

I am soooo happy for you both! What beautiful tests too! Congrats again sweetie!!!

DAVs said...

Yay for you and yay for CCRM helping you get there! Soak it up!

Linda said...

OMG! Congratulations are in order!!! I am so happy for you! :) You did it!!!!!

Tobi said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!! I am so freaking excited for you!

Lisa said...

Oh, sweetie, those are beautiful pictures!! You know how so very happy I am for you!!!!!

shawna said...

I am so excited for you. Congratulations!

Busted said...

YAY! So exciting. Funny about the round ligament pain - that was the first thing I felt that made me think our cycle worked, only conventional wisdom says you don't feel it until 2nd trimester.

Kate said...

Congrats!! That is wonderful news. I am soooo happy for you.

Not Your Aunt B said...

CONGRATS!

Emily said...

YOU ARE PREGNANT!!!!!!!!!!!
Woo-hoo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Your news made my weekend. Enjoy every moment!!!!!

Polly Gamwich said...

Yay, Yay, Yay, Yay, Yay!!!! Congratulations!!!

This is so exciting! ... and what a great beta too!

Anonymous said...

MAJOR CONGRATULATIONS to you and your DH!!!
Totally excited for you both!!

Wishing you all the best and great health,
God Bless

Anna

Jennifer said...

Woohoo! Christi, that's so wonderful! I'm thrilled for you!

Jill said...

EEK! EEK! I've waited to see this post on your blog for a long time. Glad that day has finally come. Soak up every enjoyable moment. Test as often as you like to see "Pregnant" or 2 lines show up. Congratulations!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Yay!!!!! I am soo soooo happy for you. Your post on SAIF gave me the goosebumps. Wow....this is the best news!!! Congrats and enjoy it!!!!!

Love Maggie (MandJpp)

A said...

WooooHooooo!!!!!
CCRM strikes again!
And I must say that's an awfully nice beta you've got there! ;-)

Denise said...

Congrats, pregnant lady! I'm so, so happy for you!

Baby Smiling In Back Seat said...

Congratulations!! Fantastic news!

Jill said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!

Anonymous said...

I had to come back here and Congratulate you one more time! I am thrilled for you guys!!!! You definately deserve this wonderful news :-)

Kristen said...

Beautiful news!!!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!

Josée Martens said...

This is fantastic. I can tell how elated you are. CONGRATS TO YOU AND DH!! When is the official beta test?

Oh, can you come to my blog and share a little on cgh please? What did CCRM tell you about the abnormal embryos? Did they tell you what made them abnormal? Did these offer to keep the abnormal ones? If you want to respond privately, you can email me. Thanks for any guidance.

Back to the good news: WOOOOO HOOO!

Amy (TheGiggleWorm) said...

Holy Moly - I just get home from chicago and see this------I could not be more excited!!!!!!!

I am in tears here

Melaniejh1016 said...

Christi, I am SO thrilled for you! I've been reading your blog every day for your updates and so glad this journey is finally coming to an end. I will continue to think of you every day as you enjoy your pregnancy and your little one(s) growing inside you!!

Lisa said...

YEA!!!! Congrats and welcome to the "CCRM Success Club"!!!! Looking forward to your u/s!!!

Sue said...

OMG- Congratulations! GREAT beta number!!! Beautiful tests!!!!

Ms. J said...

WOW - congrats!!!!!!!!! This is amazing! Great number, and so early, too!!!!!!!!!!!

Allison said...

Congratulations!!!

Shelby said...

Woo to the hoo! So overjoyed to see this! I hope that all goes smoothly and you are met with wonderfully doubling betas and a healthy, happy pregnancy!

Just Me. said...

Congrats!!! Seeing different pee-sticks with the word, pregnant on it brings back memories.

I totally totally understand about not telling everybody, esp family members yet. I didn't tell till I was about 16 weeks.

congrats again!

Lisa said...

HURRAY!!!!!!!!!! You are pregnant! I love love love hearing CCRM success stories. Enjoy every second of this, and i will pray for your numbers to keep doubling!