Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Beautiful Heartbeat

We had the first official ultrasound this morning with the RE doing the local monitoring. He found the one baby just as the obgyn did. The heart was measuring at 126. The RE measured me at 6w and I should be 6w3d so everything looks good!

I did get some pictures, small ones at that. I don't know how good they'll scan but we'll try this evening. My dh did take one with his cell too so hopefully, I will have something to post.

It looks like I'm gonna have a baby! who knew?!

22 comments:

Amy (TheGiggleWorm) said...

YAY!!!!!!! :) So happy for you!

DAVs said...

Wow--one baby is a beautiful thing. This is going to be one heck of a Thanksgiving for you!

Emily said...

YAY!!! Wonderful news. I am so very happy for yoU!!

Sue said...

that is so great! I am so happy for you! doesn't it just make you want to cry to think about that beautiful little heartbeat beating away in there???

Have a happy thanksgiving!!!

Denise said...

Yay!!! Happy Thanksgiving!

Kate said...

You are definitely pregnant now! I hope you and DH have a wonderful Thanksgiving and eat lots of food to help that baby grow strong.

Linda said...

I bet hearing the heartbeat must be music to your ears! Wowee! You're so pregnant!! :)

Anonymous said...

CONGRATULATIONS Momma!!!! What a wonderful Thanksgiving Day present :) I am so happy for you!!!!!!!!

Lisa said...

Oh, I am still just so happy for you!!

A said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!
Amazing, isn't it?!?

Jill said...

What great timing! Have a very, very, VERY Happy Thanksgiving!!

Unknown said...

So glad it went well today. I'm so happy for you!!! Congratulations and have a happy Thanksgiving!

Retro Girl said...

Congrats - that must be the best music in the world!

Have a great Thanksgiving.

Michele said...

That is a fantastic ,strong hb! Congrats Christi!!!

Lisa said...

OH HAPPY DAYS!!!!!

This Thanksgiving will be the most wonderful one you've ever had. You have so much to be thankful for. Enjoy every single second.

YOU DID IT!!

Anonymous said...

What amazing news!!! Brought tears to my eyes. Have a great Thanksgiving!!

Maggie

Jill said...

This is such great news! I am just so happy for you. Congrats again and love the early pic in your previous post!!

Enjoy your Thanksgiving with your little miracle and your Tom the turkey. :-)

Anonymous said...

What a wonderful Thanksgiving this will be for you! I'm so happy for you :-)

Rachie Pachie said...

That is so great to hear Christi! YAY!

Ms. J said...

What a special thanksgiving this will be for you!

Lisa Wagnes said...

So awesome!!!!!!! That must have been a great thing to see :)

Lisa said...

YAY!!! that must have been beautiful wonderful moment!!

Thanks for all your support and wishes by the way!!! xox