Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Beta #2 is in!

276! 238 would have been the goal. So, that makes the doubling time 39.55 hours. That's a big relief. I go in on Monday to have estrogen and progesterone levels checked. My ultrasound will be on November 26th. It is the day before Thanksgiving. I can pretend for two more weeks. Good thing I'm at work, otherwise, I'd be sobbing uncontrollable. I really can't believe this is happening.


OK, I'm going to be brave and move my ticker to the top, I did make one but put it at the bottom out of fear. BUT, I am desperately going to try to enjoy this like a normal person.

31 comments:

Jennifer said...

Congrats!! I can't wait for your ultrasound!

A said...

AWESOME!!!!

I still don't think mine is real yet. No idea when that'll happen.

Yay for a great beta!

Linda said...

That is a great 2nd beta!! I can only imagine how you feel! Enjoy it because you deserve it!! Yay!!!

g said...

WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO CONGRATS GIRL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! what an awesome beta!!!!!!!!!!! YAH!

HIP HIP HURRAY!!! CCRM STRIKES AGAIN!!!!!!!!!

Michele said...

Yay!!!! Wonderful beta!!!!

Emily said...

I love seeing that ticker on your blog!!!!

GREAT beta #!!!!

You are going to have the greatest thanksgiving yet!!

Kate said...

Woohoo. I can't tell you how happy I am for your and your husband. This is so incredible and makes me cry tears of joy!! Congrats. I can't wait for your first u/s.

Sue said...

Great beta! Isn't the ultrasound wait soooo long? It's driving me nuts too! but, enjoy being pregnant!!

DAVs said...

Super congrats!

Anonymous said...

yay for a great #!!! I love your new ticker... it honestly feels like yesterday when my ticker said 4w2d!! as much as the first trimester will drag, the rest will fly so enjoy every second of it!

Lisa said...

Enjoy, sweetie, enjoy!

Denise said...

Oh, what a wonderful number! You are on your way!

Polly Gamwich said...

Yay for normal! Yay for celebration!

So happy for such a great beta! Yay!

shawna said...

Hmmm, that doubling time isn't too far from mine, and you know what I ended up with! I am so excited for you. You are going to be an MOM!

Anonymous said...

Even before reading your post, it made me teary-eyed to see your ticker at the top of the page. It's just so wonderful to see, and believe that this is really happening.
Just want to say congrats once again and so happy for a doubling of the beta!

Best wishes to you and your DH,

Anna

Jennifer said...

That's an awesome 2nd beta! Congrats!!

Rachie Pachie said...

Awesome! I was thinking about you like ALL weekend & was w/out an internet connection to check!

Congrats! I'm so happy for you! :)

Gena L said...

WOW!!! I don't read your blog for 2 days, and I missed the big announcement! I'm soooo happy for you! H/H 9 months and many more years to come!!!

What a great looking ticker!!!

Jill said...

That is an AWESOME beta! Congrats!!!

shawna said...

I meant mother. LOL! My doubling time was 31 hours.

Anonymous said...

yaaaaaaaaaaay!!!! Awesome news! Definately enjoy every moment :-)

Jill said...

Yay for doubling (or more) betas! So glad that you decided to make it real and put your ticker at the top. Love it. So glad you are feeling pregnant!

Anonymous said...

YAY!!!!! So happy you finally got to have a ticker :) You deserve every bit of happiness! Enjoy and try not to worry (easier said then done I know). It will be a VERY happy Thanksgiving this year ;)

Ms. J said...

AMAZINGLY GOOD NUMBER!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Wow, awesome! Congratulations. And don't freak out about the cramps. Or any light spotting. Or the lack of symptoms all together. If you're not feeling pregnant, you're probably pregnant.

Unknown said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Love the ticker.

No words can truly describe how happy I am for you!

Josée Martens said...

Beautiful, beautiful beta! And you should be bold and show off that ticker! Congratulations.

Rachie Pachie said...

Hey, preggo! ;)

That restaurant was Maggiano's! Since I can't remember where in central-ish Florida you... there's one in Tampa & one in Orlando. And it's like family style ALL YOU CAN EAT! We didn't get seconds on any of the courses, but we sure had PLENTY for meals the next couple of days! It was so good. And why not celebrate with a little chocolate cake... you sure do deserve it! :)

Rachie Pachie said...

Ooooooh! The caffeine thing... maybe you can have some apple pie + ice cream! :)

South Florida... sorry! Since we're up North I kind of lump central & south Florida together. Stupid, I know! LOL

Faith said...

Here from Infertile Turtle's site -- WONDERFUL news!!

Amy (TheGiggleWorm) said...

awesome!!! can't wait to see the u/s pics!