Tuesday, November 11, 2008

I feel so sick.

I had my blood drawn for beta #2 this morning. It should be back from the lab anywhere from 11:45am to 2pm. Of course, the local RE will fax to CCRM and then, I have to wait for the call. But, I already talked to my nurse this morning who is AWESOME!!! love her! So, she knows where to call and that I'm anxious.

come on 240!!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

how nervewracking!!!! I'm so excited AND anxious for you guys. Keep us posted :-0

FSUSammy said...

Tick tock tick tock. The waiting SUCKS!!!! Soon enough that phone will ring. Can't wait to hear what your number is today.

Jennifer said...

Good luck!!! I hope the time goes quickly for you ;-) I have my 2nd beta tomorrow ::fingers crossed for us::

Polly Gamwich said...

Come on 240, come on 240!!!

I hope CCRM doesn't drag their feet with this call.

AHHH!!! So excited!

Josée Martens said...

High beta, high beta, go go go!