Estrogen was at 2300ish, I was at the zoo and forgot what she said, oops. But, here's the drop! He's switching me to 75iu of gonal-f and keeping menopur the same. Tomorrow, we will go back again, I'm guessing trigger is tomorrow or Monday night!
And, the tummy issues are looking like they are working out. I am feeling a bit better. I tried eating some cereal and it went over well. Today, I haven't needed a Tums. So, hopefully, it was just related to elevation! We're going to head out to dinner and try giving a real meal a shot! :)
1 day ago


5 comments:
Just wanted to let you know that I have been thinking about you. Your cycle looks good so far!
I'm getting so excited for you!!! It is about that time for your eggies to become embryos!!! :-)
I'll be anxiously awaiting an update from you tomorrow!!!
I am so glad that you are able to somewhat enjoy yourself during this cycle. You seem to be so calm. I am still praying for you, as always.
Looking good! Can't wait to hear today's update.
Oh my goodness. I left on vacation for 10 days and your cycle flew by! Wow! Can't wait to catch up.
Post a Comment