I am soooo glad that these other day reports are over. It gets old really quick waiting to get a call from an embryologist on the status of your future ability to have a child.
So, let's get to it. Today, CCRM vitrified and biopsied SIX, yes, that'd be 6 embryos. She said that they are watching all the others as well and she was really hopeful for atleast two of them. Honestly, two more would be great but SIX!!! I'm thrilled with that. It's 50% of the initial 12 fertilized. I was told to only expect 30-40%!
Now, I'm really not sure what all this has to say about anything, I would like to think that meant the lab at home was bad. My first cycle with more mature eggs resulted in worse results. Regardless, moving forward! Now, the dreaded 6 week wait. I may puke the next time I hear someone complain about the two week wait! :P
PLEASE keep those positive thoughts and good vibes coming! You can send them to Denver and New Jersey now! Their cells will be headed to lab in New Jersey here shortly to see if these embryos are genetically normal. Something has to be normal, right?
1 week ago


8 comments:
Sending you positive thoughts!
I tagged you on my blog...
Happy Birthday to your DH! That's awesome news about your embies. Sending lot's of good vibes, thoughts and prayers your way.
That's wonderful news! I will continue to send you all of the positive vibes you and the little embabies need! :o)
Six is a fantastic number! I am hoping that it was all the lab...feeling the same way about our lab here at home too and hoping CCRM's can make the difference. I'm sorry you have such a long wait ahead and hoping for only good news at the end of the wait. Take care of yourself!
EEKK!! So glad for you! This is just fantastic news! Sending all the positive vibes possible to you and embies!!
Great report!! YAH!!
(((((BIG HUGS)))) for your upcoming wait.. i hope it goes by quickly for you!!! try to keep busy!!! (Happy b-day to your DH)
keeping you in my thoughts!!
Well, since I am in NJ - my vibes will totally get there!!!!
Will send continued vibes!!!
That is just wonderful news. I hope that your 6 week wait is a quick one!!!!
Post a Comment