Friday, August 1, 2008

Pre-op and Freeze, take 2

I had my physical this morning. Heart good, lungs good, bp 122/80, hemoglobin 13.2, I'm all set ! Well, my body is ready, not the eggies. I talked to the NP about my tummy issues. She said to take immodium and no more pepto since it has aspirin in it. I'm now taking Tums. I had some cheerios and so far so good.

At 10am, we headed back for hubby's second go at the freeze. He said it went better, definitely more volume in the cup. NOW, let's hope there's lots and lots of boys in there!

Alright, we're off to the mall. This evening, we're headed to Red Rocks Amphitheatre!

7 comments:

FSUSammy said...

That's wonderful news! Hopefully you'll get more good news from here on out. ;o) Best of luck Christi!

Josée Martens said...

Sounds like a great day. Glad you are feeling better and better.

Emily said...

Sounds like a good day all around! Hope your tummy settles soon!

Kristen said...

I think it would be nice if there were some GIRLS in T's sample too.

LOL

Seriously, though, I'm glad everything went well!

TTCinDC said...

Ahh, Red Rocks. I am so jealous. :(

Denise said...

Good news!

You're going to Film on the Rocks tonight? We are too! We try to go once a summer for the film series and tonight is our chosen night for this year. Have fun and stay cool out there!

If you see a pregnant lady whose belly is way too big for 16 weeks, that'll be me...

g said...

glad all went well yesterday.. :) what time did you get to the clinic? i swear i saw you! :) i was being wheeled out to the car... i will be in town until tomarrow, we leave prety early.. what r u guys doing for dinner??