That'd be my lovely period. I was told a week to 2 weeks. Hey, atleast it's no surprise! This may be the first period in 2 years that I'm not bummed to see as she was obviously coming.
I spoke to the nurse this morning. They said when my next period arrives to give them a call and they would see where things were at with my CGH results. If it's close enough, they'll get me started on the FET protocol. If not, I'll be delayed another month. So, I know everyone keeps asking when I'll do a transfer but I don't know. TRUST ME, I'm asking too! :)
I also asked her to speak to Dr. Schoolcraft about putting me on depot lupron. I was hoping that going on it while we wait would help the endometriosis. He told her if I'm not in pain, there's no need. I'm glad I don't have to go on it but I was hoping it'd reduce the amount. I was grasping at straws. I'm just afraid the endo is why I'm having implantation failure.
I feel like my blog is about to get really really boring again. There's no IVF updates, no exciting developments for atleast a month. But, I'll try to post updates about what's going on. I'm hoping to keep busy over the next 6 weeks in hopes that time will fly by quicker.
This weekend, my IL's are coming over on Saturday for dinner to celebrate hubby's b-day. On Sunday, I may go to a movie with my mom and niece. We'll see.
Hope everyone has a wonderful weekend!! I still need to post my Denver pictures as well so look for that...
1 week ago


6 comments:
No need to worry about your blog getting boring. You've been quite descriptive, thus imparting valuable knowledge to others, such as myself.
Always reading--about a month now--first time posting.
So just wanted to say thanks for sharing. Wishing and praying for the very best and great health.
God bless and good luck.
Anna
I'm glad things are progressing as they should! Have a great weekend!
I hope the next few weeks fly by for you!! i will be waiting with you!! it will be about 6 weeks til i start stims! ARRGHH! it usualy goes by qquick after i start.. but getting there.. OMY... Anywhoo my blog will be just as boring! time to Wait again! maybe you will be up there at the same time as me for your FET ? Hmmm
Have a great weekend!!
Have a great weekend! Can't wait to see Denver pics!
Yay! A good AF visit. I know what you mean about the Lupron. I was thinking the same thing. I was scared of taking the lupron but now I just want whatever will get us all preggers.
So what are you gonna do for the next 4 weeks until the news? travel?
Did everyone ask about your surgery at work?
Glad things are moving along. I know the wait seems endless.
Can't wait to see the Denver pics!
PS My DH took you off our blogroll b/c it is password protected. Is it still? It never would link right--it just said "login" or something weird on the link... But of course I want you on it, you're one of my CCRM girls!
Post a Comment