Monday, August 11, 2008

HOLY CRAP! Day 6 Report

I just received confirmation from the lab at CCRM that an additional 3 embryos were vitrified and biopsied!!! 3 more! I have a total of 9. That's more than I could have ever dreamed or imagined. Here is a list of the grades-

5BB - 1
4AA - 2
4AB - 2
4BB - 1
4BC - 1
3BB - 1
2/3 - 1

The first number is an indication of expansion, 5 being the best. They do not keep ones 2 or less. One of mine was 2/3 so they kept it. The next letter is a grade on the cell mass, that's the baby! The next letter is a grade on the future placenta. Of course, A is the best grading. I am BEYOND thrilled. Now, we wait and pray ALOT!

14 comments:

Lisa Wagnes said...

Hey there!
I'm SO thrilled for you guys, what wonderful news. And since I'm in NJ, I'll just be shooting my positive thoughts all around :)
Take care!!!

Denise said...

Great news! I can't believe you have to wait 6 weeks for this. Uggh.

Michele said...

That is so fantastic!!!!

Gena L said...

So happy for you! I'll be praying that all works out for you!!! ::fingers crossed::

Kate said...

That is so amazing!! I am so happy for you. Congrats. I bet you can't wait to get back to Denver for your ET.

Wendy said...

That's wonderful news!

My fingers and toes are crossed for you!

FSUSammy said...

Yay that's great news. Can't wait to hear more even if it means not for another 4-6 weeks! ;o)

DAVs said...

This is AMAZING! CCRM rocks!! I'm so happy for you!

Anonymous said...

fantastic news. The six week wait!?!?! I hope it flies by!!

Rachie Pachie said...

Great! So happy to hear that report! :)

TTCinDC said...

Six weeks is killer. I hope you are planning lots of good distractions. :-) Congrats on the stats!

Lisa said...

Wow wow wow, this looks great!!!

Josée Martens said...

Holy cow! That is an amazing report. Absolutely amazing. Congrats. Now you have to wait just a few weeks (or more) to get the final report. Things look so amazing at this point. Congrats.

A said...

WOW! That's an amazing number that made it to biopsy and freeze! Options, options options!
Yeah, my results took 5 weeks and I went bat crazy.