Monday, August 18, 2008

1 Week Down, 5 to go!

Well, it's been a week since the embies were vitrified. I wish I could say the week flew by but it really didn't. Hopefully, it won't take the full 6 weeks to get results back. Someone from one of my chat boards just got their results and it was 5 weeks. I'm hoping for that but just assuming the 6 weeks.

I hope that everyone had a nice weekend. My husband's family was over on Saturday for dinner. I made lasagna and a cake. Yesterday, I went to see Wall E with my mom and my niece. It was a cute movie.

Well, that's about as exciting as it gets. I'm back to work today and it's pouring out. TS Fay is heading in our direction. We shouldn't be getting a direct hit but we are definitely getting some of the bands of rain. We're under a tropical storm warning so that means we should be seeing tropical storm winds in the next 24-36 hours. Of course, I have the MOST understanding employer and they always let us go home when we have dangerous weather. INSERT SARCASM HERE!

6 comments:

g said...

Hey christi.. be careful out there!! i am not sure where you are i think WPB?? im in CFL and hoping its not as bad as it looks!! But it looks as if we will be getting hit pretty bad...
i will be thinking about you and hoping your safe!!

Kristen said...

I hope you weather out the storm just fine. If you made it through one week, five more are hopefully going to FLY!

DAVs said...

Glad you made it through one week--hoping you get your results one week early! :)

Denise said...

I hope the time starts to go a little faster for you!

Emily said...

Hoping Fay leaves you the heck alone!

Here's to a superfast 5 weeks!

Josée Martens said...

I called my mother in law who is near you today. I hope you are safe and dry.

Go time go! Christi needs lots of good embies soon!