Monday, August 4, 2008

ER Tomorrow - One More Needle - the IV!

Ok, two if you count the needle they use to aspirate the ovaries but I'm asleep so it doesn't count. While the needles aren't a big deal, I'm really NOT going to miss them.

Well, not really much to say, not feeling better today, feeling worse but I expected that after the HCG shot. I spent most of the day sleeping. I had an awesome dinner. We ordered food from Maggianos, a treat from a friend! I got chicken parm and hubby got ziti w sausage. The food was great. So, that's really all there is to it. I will admit, kinda scared about tomorrow, worried something will go wrong and how I'll feel after. But, it has to happen and hopefully, I will feel better in a few days! We fly home on Saturday and I anticipate it being a horrible flight, I'm not looking forward to leaving my embabies behind...

6 comments:

Kristen said...

GOOD LUCK, GOOD LUCK, GOOD LUCK!!!!! I cannot wait to hear from you today!!!

FSUSammy said...

Best of luck today! Can't wait to hear how many eggies they retrieve.

Jill said...

GOOD LUCK!!! I can't wait to hear!

Kate said...

GL!!!!!!!! I can't wait to see your ER and Fert reports

g said...

sending you huge (((HUGS))) your going to be so much less uncomfy after the ER!! i will be thinking about your that all withh go great! and tons of eggs! and great embies to come!!

Shelby said...

HCG always gives me the hot flashes. It's the suck!

And...20 eggs. Great to hear! Good luck!