Still waiting on results, of course. I bet everyone thought I wasn't keeping track since I didn't post on Monday that it'd been 2 weeks. Trust me, I can tell you at any point in any day how many days it's been in a shot. It is always on my mind.
I have an awful head cold, sore throat, sneezy and dayquil just isn't cutting it. I took nyquil at 930 last night and was up at 5am. It felt like there were razors in my throat.
And, I am sad, very sad. Today, someone from one of my support groups whose become a very good friend received news that her 2nd fresh cycle failed. She's been beyond an amazing support & strength for me. I know that there are just no reasons, no way to justify it and it just happens but it makes me so sad that these things happen. It's something I'll never understand, accept or get.
1 week ago


6 comments:
16 days down... I hope it is only 2 more weeks.
sorry your not feeling well.. i too have come down with a head cold.. it sux... Hope u get to feeling better soon!!
i am sure your counting down the days.. But i know that you wil be getting that phonecall very soon!!
So sorry about your friend.. myheart breaks when i hear of a failure.. its just so not fair!!
Feel better soon! You are essentially half way to getting results!
It is so heartbreaking. I have two IF buddies and each time AF shows for them it is reminder to me that IF is physically and emotionally draining.
I can't imagine the wait you have right now. It would be all I think about. It must be so hard not calling them everyday to find out what is going on. Hopefully the next month passes by quickly and you will be back in Denver for your ET.
Oh, girl... I do hope you feel better soon. The waiting sucks :(
You are so sweet...my heart breaks for us BOTH.
I can't believe you are approaching three weeks already!!! The day is going to be here before you know it...and you better get healthy! :-)
I love you being in my life...thank you!
Post a Comment