Saturday, August 2, 2008

I added a Poll!

Alright, so, I have to say, I'm dying to find out how many eggs CCRM gets out of me. I added a poll to see what everyone else guesses. I went in for US this morning, she said I'm not quite there yet, atleast one more day, maybe 2. I'll have estrogen numbers later today and I will post them.

To help in answering the poll, I'll give some back ground information.

IVF #1 resulted in 26 eggs, I started on 150 follistim, 150 menopur. On day 7, he cut back the meds. On day 4, my e2 was 251, day 7 it was 1548, day 8 was 3,887. I triggered on day 9.

IVF #2 resulted in 15 eggs, I started on 75 follistim, 150 menopur. On day 6, he cut back the meds. On day 4, my e2 was 187, day 6 it was 567, day 8 was 1,419. I triggered on day 9 again.

For this cycle, I have been told that I have 7-10 follies on each side. My estrogen on day 4 was 307 and it was 868 on day 6. Dr. Schoolcraft has NEVER cut back me meds. I started on 150 gonal and 75 menopur per day, it's never changed!

so, what's your guess? I'll have estrogen levels tonight for today...

5 comments:

Kristen said...

Can't wait to hear what your estrogen level is! How are you feeling otherwise???

Emily said...

Are you feeling better?

Hope so! I can't believe you are so close...

shawna said...

I think that you want a good middle numbern ot too many, but definitely enough. I pray for quality over quantity. Good Luck!

FSUSammy said...

Looking good Christi. Can't wait till your next update. :o)

Josée Martens said...

Looks like you are on target for a fantastic retrieval of high quality eggs.