Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Can someone help me with a ticker?

I want to add a ticker on my page. I have no clue but I want one that doesn't necessary countdown to a date but says I've been waiting this long for results. I'm clueless. Anyone able to help?

7 comments:

Jill said...

If you go to tickerfactory.com and select an "event" ticker, it will let you count up from an event. E-mail me if you more help or don't know how to add the ticker to your blog!

Anonymous said...

try this site.....

http://www.tickerfactory.com/ezticker/ticker_designer.php

Kristen said...

Ticker looks great!!!! :-)

Rachie Pachie said...

LOL. Cute ticker! :)

Yes, I go to the FIRM in Jax. There's another one that also has a satellite office in Tally, but I've talked with many others that have had success (locally, that I know IRL) with FIRM.

The rates I found for CCRM are with the oocyte cryo, not embryo. They say that 80% of the (unfertilized) eggs survive the thaw & approx 50% of those eggs will then be fertilized after the thaw. We're still looking into that program (oocyte VS embryo), but plan to stay at the FIRM.

Can't wait to see how well your little embabies are doing! When will you be able to schedule the FET?

Jill said...

Cute ticker!

A said...

try re-doing the ticker, one of the options should be a "small" ticker, which should fit better in your blog space.

Shelby said...

Love the ticker...I may steal one as well once we get back into treatment. By the way, I've tagged you when/if you'd like to join in. See my site for details. :)