Sunday, August 3, 2008

I really don't feel well...

could that be because my estrogen is over 4,000? yeah, that's right, it's over 4,000. I asked her what it was and she said, do you really want to know? um, maybe not, her response, over 4,000. wonderful. I told her, well, I've been here before. Yes, on IVF #1, it was 3,887 at this point. Um, yeah, that'd be when I was hospitalized for 3 days for OHHS. So, I think you've guessed where I'm leading with this, I'm triggering tonight at 10pm. I have to do labs tomorrow and be at the clinic on tuesday at 8am.

I see on my poll that most people think 15-20 eggs, others think 21-25 eggs. Care to place another vote? I retrieved 26 the first time with a lower estrogen.

Please pray I've got some normal embies in there and that I avoid a nice stay at the Skyridge medical center. It looks very nice and I'm sure the staff is nice but I much much prefer Staybride Suites! :)

9 comments:

Denise said...

I went back to my old entries to check, but for this last cycle my E2 was at 6,688 the day we triggered. Keep up with the fluids (electrolytes) and salt!

DAVs said...

Sorry your estrogen is getting so high--hoping the fluids and salt and protein will keep OHSS away! Hoping for lots of good mature eggs!

Emily said...

HOLY MOLY!!! No wonder you don't feel well hon! WHOA...

I have everything crossed that you do not cross any further into OHSS territory!

BIG HUGS!!!

Holly said...

I totally know what you mean about not feeling well. Try not to fret sweetie (i know easier said than done).

My E2 was over 7000 at one point.

ANd just because you ended up in the hospital that time, doesn't mean this time will be the same. Hang in there!!!

FSUSammy said...

Hang in there girlie! Repeat after me....I will not get OHSS I will not get OHSS! Remember stay positive and eat and drink what you need to.

g said...

I am so sorry your uncomfortable... (((BIG GENTLE HUGS)) i believe your in good hands... They wont anything happen to you! keep drinking gatorade and doing all the things we do.. Your doing great!! i cant wait to hear your ER results...

Shelby said...

I'm keeping you in my thoughts! Corssing my fingers for no hospital stay and some hardy little eggs. And after seeing how many were retrieved before, I might need to change my vote...WOW!

Pria said...

good luck tomorrow. I think you are going to have mroe than 25 eggs.OHSS sucks,drink tons of gatorade. flush t hat fluid our to your kidneys...also if you r still having poop-trouble,try fiber one honey cluster cereal. its does magic!! or try spinach in any form and avoid white flour based stuff like pizzas etc

Counting Twigs said...

Wow. I hope it stays at bay and you have a successful cycle this time around. Stay positive and I hope you feel better.