My estrogen is 868 and he's keeping me at 75iu menopur in the am, 150 gonal-f in the pm. At this point on IVF#2, my estrogen was 567. AND, my local doctor backed off my meds which were lower as well. For IVF#2, I was on 75 menopur in the am, 75 menopur and 75 follistim in the pm. My local RE took off the 75 follistim. When she first told me to continue, I thought I heard her wrong. In fact, I called her back to confirm. So, initially, I was very nervous for them not decreasing but I have to say, I'm here for something different, I want to see something different. Well, there you go! He's not backing off the meds. The nurse seemed happy and said I had a nice little recruitment going on. I didn't ask for measurements. I don't go back until Saturday so I must not be that close or he'd have me in tomorrow as well. So, I'm guessing and hoping that I'll stim Sunday as well. That would make 9 days of stims! I will be thrilled to stim 9 days. Each cycle before, I have stimmed 8 days and that hasn't worked for me. Yes, I know that 8 days is fine but I want changes!
Tomorrow, I have my IVF physical and my hubby has to try his freeze again. He tried doing it today and lost some of it. The nurse said there was only 200,000, not worth freezing so he has to try again. That's kinda stressful, hope it goes better for him tomorrow.
I'm feeling absolutely crappy, stomach is bugging me badly and having some issues that I'll spare everyone w details. I thought I ate somethin bad but it continued yesterday. The nurse thinks it could be the increase in estrogen. She put me on pepto and a bland diet. YUM.
that's my IVF update... We have been doing some fun things so I will update on that another time.
1 week ago


6 comments:
I'm glad your E2 is rising nicely and that your RE is really happy with your progress!!!! WOO HOO for CCRM!!!!
It sounds like everything is going really really well! I think doing things a little differently is a good thing--yay for CCRM!
You sound great again. Congrats on the good response. Wishing you more of the same and 9 days of stims!
It is hard to put 100% faith in the doctors decisions and hard to surrender that level of control...
Everything sounds good though! Hang in there!
I hope you feel better soon! It was good to talk to you today!
I am completely jealous of your progress! That sounds great so far. Sorry to hear you aren't feeling well though:( I'll post some dog pictures today.
Hi Christi,
I'm stopping by for the first time and have been reading through your current journey. It sounds like things are going great this time around. I wish you the best of luck!
Post a Comment